We are open from 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday. The only time we are closed throughout the year is between Christmas and New Year.
Our Sessions are as followed:
• Full day session: 8.00am to 6.00pm (Snacks & 2 course lunch included)
• Part day session: 8.00am to 3.00pm (Snacks & 2 course lunch included)
• Extended Am session: 8.00am to 2.00pm (Am snack & 2 course lunch included)
• Extended Pm session: 12.00pm to 6.00pm (Snack included)
• Am session: 8.00am to 1.00pm (Snack included)
• Pm session 1.00pm to 6.00pm (Snack included)
• A discounted rate for children who attend 5 full day sessions per week is given
• Extra sessions can be booked subject to availability.
• We are pleased to work in partnership with Falkirk Council to provide funding for eligible 3 and 4 year olds. Please contact us from more information.
Flexi care spaces
We offer Flexi care spaces which are available subject to availably. Flexi care can suit parents who do not work regular shifts or who work on a rota and change working days week to week. Please contact us for more information on this service.
A refundable deposit of £50.00 is payable on registration to secure your child’s place. This will be refunded when your child leaves the nursery providing the appropriate one months notice has been given.
Discounts are given for the following:
• 10% Sibling discount
• 5% Emergency Service discount
Vouchers & Tax free Childcare
We accept voucher payments from all voucher companies.
We are also registered as part of the Tax Free Childcare Scheme and encourage all working parents to take full advantage of the new scheme. All eligible parents are able to join the scheme where the government will top up your account with 20% of childcare costs up to a total of £10,000. The equivalent of up to £2000 support per child per year. More information about tax free childcare can be found at https://www.gov.uk/tax-free-childcare